|Release Date||September 10, 2019|
|Developer||The Game Kitchen|
|Publisher||Team 17 Digital Ltd|
Blasphemous is a 2D action-adventure game that is published by Team 17 Digital and developed by The Game Kitchen. Blasphemous is an action-platformer, hack-n-slash game that combines a variety of features such as a fast-paced, skilled combat mechanic and deep narrative lore that is delivered through exploring a huge dark fantasy world of non-linear levels.
Dive deep into the world where countless secrets, enemies, and NPCs wait. And discover a wide variety of gear such as prayers, relics, hearts, and rosary beads that can aid The Penitent One in surviving and reaching the goal.
Blasphemous will be available on September 10, 2019 for the following platforms:
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One
- PC (Windows and Linux)
Game Story Overview
Set in the savage land of Cvstodia, a place where religion is of the utmost importance in the eyes of the populace, superstition runs amok, and churches outnumber people two to one. You will find yourself in this hellish territory in the wake of the Age of Corruption.
A curse known as The Miracle fell upon the land of Cvstodia and its inhabitants that turned it into a nightmarish and twisted land where it has been thrown into a darkness that is filled with devastating foes and secrets that are waiting to be discovered
Players will take control of The Penitent One, a rogue nomad and the sole survivor of the massacre of the "Silent Sorrow" who is on an adventure to free the world from the tragedy and darkness it is in. And hopefully... discover and reach the origin of your anguish.
Blasphemous Game Features
- Venutre into a Non-Linear World: Discover a huge land that features various landscapes, enemies, NPCs, secrets, and deadly traps that is delivered through a non-sequential level design that puts you in control of where to go next.
- A Satisfying Brutal Combat: Blaspehomous offers a combat mechanic with very responsive control, smooth animations, and lots of blood, gore, and executions.
- Create Your Build: Blasphemous introduces items that can be discovered and equipped such as rosary beads, prayers, mea culpa hearts, and relics that provide a variety of buffs and effects that will increase the survivability of The Penitent One. Mix and match different augmentations to fit your preferred playstyle.
- Intense Boss Battles: In the world of Cvstodia, you'll encounter twisted, giant, and vile creatures that will try and stop The Penitent One from reaching his goal.
- An Immersive Story: Not only does Blasphemous feature exquisite landscapes that are constructed Pixel by Pixel by the game's artists, but it also features a story-driven narrative which revolves around the mysteries of Cvstodia.
Blasphemous System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8400 or AMD Phenom II x2 550
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7850
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-750 or AMD Phenom II x4 945
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 650 or Radeon HD 5770