Dried Flowers Bathed in Tears
|Location||Covent of Our Lady of the Charred Visage|
Dried Flowers Bathed in Tears is a Quest Item in Blasphemous. Dried Flowers Bathed in Tears is used for opening a secret path. Quest Items are specifically found in specific areas of a Location, given by an NPC, or are obtained as a reward from defeating a boss.
Olive tree petals, vitrified by frost. Tears of true bitterness prevented the cold from withering them completely. Now they are an offering never made, lost in the snow before it could reach the sepulchre of the saint.
Well, I remember it with great sorrow. Engracia was one of us, born in Albero like you and me. She was peculiar, however, because every day, after a day gathering olives, she stayed in the mountains while the rest of us left. Some said they had seen her cry, and that's why she stayed among the olive trees, to be alone with her sorrow.
Many years of drought razed the land back then, but although the other crops dried up and died, the olive trees on our hill would not: they remained the best harvests, to everyone's surprise. This gave rise to the rumour that the olive trees were being watered by the girl's very tears.
One morning, we found the girl dead, leaning on one of the olive trees: whether she died of sorrow we will never know. We buried her in a small cave next to the olive trees where she cried. The next day, the olive trees has withered.
Dried Flowers Bathed in Tears Usage
- This item is required upon completing Gemino's quest. It opens up a secret path where you can obtain the Saeta Dolorosa.
How to Find Dried Flowers Bathed in Tears
- Location: Covent of Our Lady of the Charred Visage
- Located next to the second Prie Dieu just before facing the Our Lady of the Charred Visage.
- Post update, it is automatically given to you on completion of the Gemino quest, right at the grave.
Dried Flowers Bathed in Tears Notes & Tips
- Other notes and tips go here