Knot of Rosary Rope
Knot of Rosary Rope is a Quest Item in Blasphemous. Knot of Rosary Rope is used to add a slot to equipping Rosary Beads. Quest Items are specifically found in specific areas of a Location, given by an NPC, or are obtained as a reward from defeating a boss.
Rope knot made from the threads of habits of monks deceased in ancient times.
Engracia was her name. Her rosaries were the prettiest of all Custodia. The most prestigious priests and bishops frequented her workshop, and even our very Holiness Escibrar commissioned her. Such was her mastery that a rosary crafter by old Engracia was unparalleled in beauty, delicacy and perfection.
Word spread that a rosary that was not made by her would not receive divine blessing, and prayers would not be heard, and besides, that would be a sin. This caused all the others to become banned by the Holy Mother Church, and those so-called false rosaries were sought, and burned. Someone who kept a deceitful rosary would be severely punished, sometimes even accused of heresy.
Then we all began to wonder what would become of the rosaried when Engracia was no longer with us.
Knot of Rosary Rope Usage
- Adds a slot to equipping Rosary Beads.
How to Find Knot of Rosary Rope
- Obtained after solving the bell puzzle.
- Grievance Ascends
- You'll find this in the section that has poisonous gas and collapsible floors.
- Given by Tirso after giving him the last item he needs.
- Graveyard of the Peaks
- Jump on top of the lift that takes you from Albero to Graveyard of Peaks
- The Holy Line
- Mother of Mothers
- Given by Redento once he reaches the end of his pilgrimage.
Knot of Rosary Rope Notes & Tips
- Other notes and tips go here